If you require your email to be updated, this can be done through the Merlin Annual Pass Call Centre team. If you have already changed your email through this means, then the emails should be sent directly to the newer email address. If you are still not receiving emails, get back in touch with the Call Centre team and they’ll be able to investigate into this.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my email has changed since I purchased the pass? Will I still receive a strike email?
- I’m not able to attend a booking I’ve already made and I want to avoid a strike, how do I cancel this?
- One of the passes under my order number have 3 strikes but my other ones don’t, what happens to the other passes?
- What happens to my other bookings in those 14 days if I’m ‘blacked out’?
- What does it mean if I am emailed saying my pass has entered the 14-day blackout period once I’ve missed x3 pre-books within 90 days?
- What if my pass doesn’t scan?
- What if something happens and I can’t cancel in time?
- Why is this policy being introduced?
- Why have you made this change?
- What happens if I miss three visits?