If your pass fails to scan, ensure the staff at the attraction are made aware and they will log this. If any no-shows are obtained following this, these can be discussed with the Merlin Annual Pass Call Centre team on 01372 751411 (local rate number) on Monday – Friday from 9am – 4pm or by filling in our contact form found on the Merlin Annual Pass website, where we’ll be happy to assist with removing any no-shows and resolving any pass-related scanning issues.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my email has changed since I purchased the pass? Will I still receive a strike email?
- I’m not able to attend a booking I’ve already made and I want to avoid a strike, how do I cancel this?
- One of the passes under my order number have 3 strikes but my other ones don’t, what happens to the other passes?
- What happens to my other bookings in those 14 days if I’m ‘blacked out’?
- What does it mean if I am emailed saying my pass has entered the 14-day blackout period once I’ve missed x3 pre-books within 90 days?
- What if my pass doesn’t scan?
- What if something happens and I can’t cancel in time?
- Why is this policy being introduced?
- Why have you made this change?
- What happens if I miss three visits?