We appreciate that everybody’s situation is different and sometimes your day out has to be cancelled. This is something we are taking into consideration with this change. By getting into contact with the Merlin Annual Pass Call Centre team on 01372 751411 (local rate number) on Monday – Friday from 9am – 4pm, or by filling in our contact form found on the Merlin Annual Pass website, our dedicated help team will be on hand to review on a case-by-case basis and remove any no-shows that are unavoidable through these means. These changes are being introduced to ensure that the booking system remains fair for all our valued passholders and that nobody is impacted unfairly.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my email has changed since I purchased the pass? Will I still receive a strike email?
- I’m not able to attend a booking I’ve already made and I want to avoid a strike, how do I cancel this?
- One of the passes under my order number have 3 strikes but my other ones don’t, what happens to the other passes?
- What happens to my other bookings in those 14 days if I’m ‘blacked out’?
- What does it mean if I am emailed saying my pass has entered the 14-day blackout period once I’ve missed x3 pre-books within 90 days?
- What if my pass doesn’t scan?
- What if something happens and I can’t cancel in time?
- Why is this policy being introduced?
- Why have you made this change?
- What happens if I miss three visits?