If a date is appearing as greyed out, this will either be due to restrictions on one of the Passes being used to book, the attraction being closed or the attraction you intend to book is sold out for that specific date. If you have checked the relevant restrictions calendar for your Pass and the date is not greyed out, but day tickets are still available for purchase, please contact the Merlin Annual Pass Contact Centre to inform us and we can investigate into the attraction’s availability.
Articles in this section
- Can I make a booking for a specific date if I have multiple different pass types?
- What pass types does this pre-booking hub apply to?
- Where can I access the hub from?
- I’m trying to book for a date however it is greyed out – how come?
- How do I add my friend/family member’s Pass to my booking hub?
- I want to make a change to an existing booking – how do I do that?
- I want to cancel a booking – how do I do that?
- I want to add a Carer Pass – how do I do that?
- What happens to my bookings if my account is deleted?
- What happens to my current bookings if my Pass is cancelled?