Whether or not you can cancel your Merlin Monthly Membership depends on when you purchased it and if you have used it.
Please have a look at the criteria below and complete this form if you are eligible for a cancellation.
Purchased less than 14 days ago
- If you purchased your Pass less than 14 days ago, you are still within your cooling off period
- If you haven’t used your Pass, we can cancel your Pass and offer you a full refund
- If you have used your Pass, we will refund your first monthly payment but will not be able to refund your joining fee
Purchased over 14 days ago, less than 12 months ago
- Merlin Monthly Memberships have a minimum term of 12 months
- If you are outside your cooling off period and have not completed your minimum 12 months, we would not be able to cancel your Membership
- If you wish to cancel your Membership due to medical reasons, please do send us a signed letter from your GP or another medical professional confirming this so we can look into this for you