I’m a Foster Parent, what type of Pass should I get?
- We don’t offer a specific Pass for Foster Parents
- Each Pass must have the name and photo of one individual on it
- However, we can change the name on this Pass once within its lifetime
- For us to do this, we would require you to send us a letter that is:
- Signed from a foster agency/local authority on headed paper
- Stating the name of the Foster child that has left their care (that has a pass)
- Stating the name of the Foster child that has joined their care (that is taking the pass)
- Effective of dates for the leaving/joining Foster children
- You can send this to us here.