A Ride Access Pass is designed for people with additional needs who would have difficulty queuing. You can apply with our partner, Nimbus Disability, here, or read below for more information. Please note, you must apply online, in advance of your visit. You are unable to apply for a Ride Access Pass on the day of your visit.
- Free of charge
- Access to a ‘Virtual Queuing System’; you will wait the queue time outside of the actual queue line
- Does not guarantee instant access to the rides, but will significantly decrease queuing time
- You do not need to have a Merlin Annual Pass to apply
- You only need to apply once to get a Ride Access Pass for 3 years
- Available at our Resort Theme Parks; click here to apply, or below for more information
- Each Ride Access Pass gives access to the Ride Access Pass Holder and up to 3 additional members of the party
- During the application, you will be asked a couple of questions to assess if a carer will need to ride with you on rides with complex evacuations
- You will get a red wristband at attractions if you will need a carer over the age of 14 to ride with you
- You will get a yellow wristband at attractions if you do not require a carer
- At Chessington World of Adventures, you will get a pink wristband if you are unable to ascend/descend 25 steps unaided
- You will need to apply with our new partner, Nimbus Disability, here.
- They will individually assess your needs and determine if you are eligible for a Ride Access Pass
- You must do this online, in advance of your visit
- Once approved, you can use your Ride Access Pass at all of the Resort Theme Parks
- You’ll need to attach supporting documentation to your application.