- Once your Pass has expired, you have one month to renew at a discounted
- New Passes start instantly – please don’t renew before your current Pass has expired
- You cannot renew if your Pass expired over a month ago
- Please click here to renew your Pass
- You don't need to make any new pre-bookings - these will roll over from your previous Pass
- If you are renewing to a Pass with more restriction dates, make sure to check that your Pass is still valid on the dates you have booked - if your new Pass isn't valid, you will not be able to attend.
Please note, if you have a Merlin Monthly Membership (i.e., you pay for your Pass in monthly instalments), you do not need to renew. After your minimum 12 month contract, your Pass will continue on a monthly rolling contract.
We do not offer a discounted rate if you are taking out a Merlin Monthly Membership after holding a Merlin Annual Pass.