If only one of your passes are entered into a blackout period, the other passes attached to the order will remain freely able to make further bookings – Only the pass from the blackout email is entered into the 14-day period.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my email has changed since I purchased the pass? Will I still receive a strike email?
- I’m not able to attend a booking I’ve already made and I want to avoid a strike, how do I cancel this?
- One of the passes under my order number have 3 strikes but my other ones don’t, what happens to the other passes?
- What happens to my other bookings in those 14 days if I’m ‘blacked out’?
- What does it mean if I am emailed saying my pass has entered the 14-day blackout period once I’ve missed x3 pre-books within 90 days?
- What if my pass doesn’t scan?
- What if something happens and I can’t cancel in time?
- Why is this policy being introduced?
- Why have you made this change?
- What happens if I miss three visits?