Bookings made through the Prebook Hub can be cancelled or amended at https://www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/prebooks/manage-trips/. If this booking was made on your behalf by somebody else, this can be cancelled by contacting the Merlin Annual Pass Call Centre team. You can learn more here.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my email has changed since I purchased the pass? Will I still receive a strike email?
- I’m not able to attend a booking I’ve already made and I want to avoid a strike, how do I cancel this?
- One of the passes under my order number have 3 strikes but my other ones don’t, what happens to the other passes?
- What happens to my other bookings in those 14 days if I’m ‘blacked out’?
- What does it mean if I am emailed saying my pass has entered the 14-day blackout period once I’ve missed x3 pre-books within 90 days?
- What if my pass doesn’t scan?
- What if something happens and I can’t cancel in time?
- Why is this policy being introduced?
- Why have you made this change?
- What happens if I miss three visits?