Carer Passes can be added like any other Pass – if they’re already associated with your email address then they should be automatically added. If not, add the Pass barcode and verify using the associated email and it should appear. Carer Passes will still continue to behave like a Carer Pass normally would, requiring pre-booking alongside the Pass requiring a carer and will require presentation of the valid Carer Pass and associated Annual Pass when visiting an attraction.
Articles in this section
- Can I make a booking for a specific date if I have multiple different pass types?
- What pass types does this pre-booking hub apply to?
- Where can I access the hub from?
- I’m trying to book for a date however it is greyed out – how come?
- How do I add my friend/family member’s Pass to my booking hub?
- I want to make a change to an existing booking – how do I do that?
- I want to cancel a booking – how do I do that?
- I want to add a Carer Pass – how do I do that?
- What happens to my bookings if my account is deleted?
- What happens to my current bookings if my Pass is cancelled?