Our initial launch of the hub is exclusively for Platinum Passholders only, but as we branch to include other Pass tiers, you should be able to add Passes of any tier (Merlin Annual Pass or Local Annual Pass) onto your bookings. Please note that the booking restrictions are limited by the lowest tier of Pass in the booking journey – If you had a Discovery and a Platinum Pass for example, the dates available would be restricted to the Discovery Passes restrictions.
Articles in this section
- Can I make a booking for a specific date if I have multiple different pass types?
- What pass types does this pre-booking hub apply to?
- Where can I access the hub from?
- I’m trying to book for a date however it is greyed out – how come?
- How do I add my friend/family member’s Pass to my booking hub?
- I want to make a change to an existing booking – how do I do that?
- I want to cancel a booking – how do I do that?
- I want to add a Carer Pass – how do I do that?
- What happens to my bookings if my account is deleted?
- What happens to my current bookings if my Pass is cancelled?