Whether or not you can cancel your Merlin Annual Pass depends on when you purchased it and if you have used it. Please note, this article is about Merlin Annual Passes. If you pay for your Pass monthly, please see this article.
Please have a look at the criteria below and complete this form if you are eligible for a cancellation.
Purchased less than 14 days ago
- If you purchased your Pass less than 14 days ago, you are still within your cooling off period
- If you haven’t used your Pass, we can cancel your Pass and offer you a full refund
- If you have used your Pass, we will subtract the cost of a day ticket for any attractions you visited and refund the rest
Purchased over 14 days ago
- We are unable to cancel or refund Passes purchased over 14 days ago
- For certain circumstances, we can offer you a Freeze on your Pass.
- Please see here for more information.