Whether or not you can cancel your Merlin Annual Pass depends on when you purchased it and if you have used it.
Please have a look at the criteria below and complete this form if you are eligible for a cancellation.
Purchased less than 14 days ago
- If you purchased your Pass less than 14 days ago, you are still within your cooling off period
- If you haven’t used your Pass, we can cancel your Pass and offer you a full refund
- If you have used your Pass, we will subtract the cost of a day ticket for any attractions you visited and refund the rest
Purchased over 14 days ago
- We are unable to cancel or refund Passes purchased over 14 days ago
- For certain circumstances, we can offer you a Freeze on your Pass.
- Please see here for more information.