I’ve booked a short stay; do I need to pre-book?
- If you booked through the Merlin Holiday Club, you don’t need to pre-book!
- These tickets will be automatically reserved for you
- If you booked your short stay another way, you will still need to pre-book your tickets
- Please double-check your Pass validity dates
- If your Pass is not valid on the date you’re staying, you’ll need to book a ticket
- This will usually be a standard ticket at the usual price
- You can also check to see if a discounted restriction date ticket is available here