- If you booked through the Merlin Holiday Club, you don’t need to pre-book!
- These tickets will be automatically reserved for you
- If you booked your short stay another way, you will still need to pre-book your tickets
- Please double-check your Pass validity dates
- This will usually be a standard ticket at the usual price
- You can also check to see if a discounted restriction date ticket is available here
Please be aware that if you book a short break trip that falls on a restriction date for your pass, you will need a complimentary day ticket to access the attraction, as your pass will not scan at the turnstiles. Please speak to the team upon check- in, who will arrange these for you.