We have two separate products: the Merlin Annual Pass and Merlin Membership. The perks, discounts, and entry are the same; they only differ in payment, expiry, and renewal. Please see below for more information.
- The Merlin Annual Pass is paid upfront in full
- The Merlin Monthly Membership is paid in monthly instalments, plus an initial joining fee at the start of your Membership
Expiry + Renewal
- The Merlin Annual Pass expires exactly 12 months after purchase
- You then have 4 weeks to renew for a discounted price
- The Merlin Monthly Membership doesn’t expire
- You have a minimum 12-month contract
- After this is fulfilled, your Membership continues on a rolling monthly contract
- You can cancel at any time after your minimum 12 months
- You don’t need to renew; your Membership carries on!
- You won’t need to pay another joining fee