At the time of purchasing your Passes you will need to select two Families of 3. Please note that you are unable to have more than 3 adults within a family size who are over the age of 12.
Articles in this section
- What are the photo requirements?
- We are a family of 6 or more people, can we still have the Family rate?
- We are all 12+ years, can we still get the Family rate?
- Do you offer a Merlin Annual Pass where you can pay in monthly instalments?
- I haven't received my Pass/es, what do I do?
- When does my Merlin Annual Pass/es start?
- Can I collect my Merlin Annual Pass/es at an attraction?
- How long do passes take to arrive?
- Can you mix Standard and Premium Passes and still get the family rate?
- Can I upgrade my attraction day entry ticket to a Merlin Annual Pass?