You are able to start a new Monthly Membership for someone else, but they will not be linked to your current Membership/s and will require a separate agreement to be raised with them and pay the relevent joining fee.
Articles in this section
- I've lost my Merlin Membership Pass - What do I do?
- Can I add another family member after I have already purchased a Merlin Membership?
- Can I transfer my Merlin Membership to someone else?
- Can I use my day ticket as a joining fee for a Merlin Membership?
- Can I upgrade my Merlin Membership?
- Can I downgrade my Merlin Membership?
- Do you offer a Merlin Membership Carer Pass for disabled guests?