You are able to start a new Monthly Membership for someone else, but they will not be linked to your current Membership/s and will require a separate agreement to be raised with them.
Articles in this section
- I have a Merlin Annual Pass, can I take out a Merlin Membership once it expires?
- Can I add another family member after I have already purchased a Merlin Membership?
- Can I transfer my Merlin Membership to someone else?
- Can I use my day ticket as a joining fee for a Merlin Membership?
- Can I downgrade my Merlin Membership?
- I want to upgrade my Merlin Membership, how can I do this?
- Do you offer a Merlin Membership Carer Pass for disabled guests?
- I've lost my Merlin Membership Pass - What do I do?