If you miss a payment, your Merlin Membership will automatically be restricted and you will be unable to visit any of our attractions until any outstanding payments have been settled.
To bring your payment up-to-date (and reactivate your Membership) and settle any payments that are due:
- Log into the Merlin Membership Payment Portal
- Your account status will be displayed. If the most recent payment says "Declined" and/or if the space marked "upcoming payment" is in the past, then your most recent payment was declined and you will need to bring it up to date.
- Select the green button labelled "Make a Payment"
- Enter your credit card information and press "Process"
- Your account will be immediately reactivated.