No. Memberships are assigned to specific individuals and cannot be transferred or shared.
Articles in this section
- I have got a Merlin Membership and forgotten my pass - What can I do?
- I have a Merlin Annual Pass, can I take out a Merlin Membership once it expires?
- Can I add a family member mid term?
- Can I transfer my membership to someone else?
- Can I use my day ticket as a joining fee for my membership?
- I want to downgrade my Membership
- I want to Upgrade my Membership, how can I do this?
- I'm disabled and need a carer pass
- I've lost my pass - What do I do?