Your passes will take 3-5 working days to arrive and are tracked. After purchase, you are issued with a tracking number which can be tracked online https://www.dhl.co.uk/en/express/tracking.html
Articles in this section
- What are the photo requirements?
- We are a family of 6 or more people, can we still have the Family rate?
- We are all 12+ years, can we still get the Family rate?
- Do you offer a Merlin Annual Pass where you can pay in monthly instalments?
- I haven't received my Pass/es, what do I do?
- When does my Merlin Annual Pass/es start?
- Can I collect my Merlin Annual Pass/es at an attraction?
- How long do passes take to arrive?
- Can you mix Standard and Premium Passes and still get the family rate?
- Can I upgrade my attraction day entry ticket to a Merlin Annual Pass?