Yes. All our Resort Theme Parks meet the Government and Public Health guidance on COVID-19, meaning all the required health and safety processes are in place. Guests are now able to safely enjoy rides and live experiences with stringent safety measures in place, including limited capacity and pre-booked ticket entry only.
Health and safety measure include:
- Temperature checks for all guests upon arrival,
- Clear markers and signs in place to allow for social distancing within all queues - from the entrance to rides, toilets and dining.
- Capacity limits across the Resort Theme Parks are in place to help maximise space available for social distancing.
- The use of card machines when paying rather than cash.
- Hand sanitising stations located throughout the Resort Theme Parks.