Merlin Annual Pass Renewals can only be collected from one of the below attractions.
Merlin Annual Passholders have up to 8 weeks from the expiry date of their existing pass to take advantage of the renewal rate.
Once a renewal has been purchased, you will have 8 weeks from the date of purchase to collect any renewed Pass(es).
You no longer need to select a Home Attraction when you renew your Merlin Annual Pass. By purchasing online from www.merlinannualpass.co.uk, you can then collect from any of the below attractions:
- Alton Towers Resort
- Chessington World of Adventures Resort
- lastminute.com London Eye
- Dungeons: Blackpool Tower, Edinburgh, London & York
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centres: Birmingham & Manchester
- LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort
- Madame Tussauds: Blackpool & London
- SEA LIFE Centres: Birmingham, Blackpool, Brighton, London, Manchester & Weymouth
- Shrek's Adventure! London
- The Blackpool Tower attractions: Dungeon & Blackpool Tower Eye
- THORPE PARK Resort
- Warwick Castle
Renewals must be collected as you will be required to hand back any current/expired Merlin Annual Passes at the time of the renewal being issued.
When you collect your pass, your ID along with payment card will be required. The Cardholder MUST be present to collect Merlin Annual Passes. If any of these items are not present, your pass/es will not be issued.
*Please note that all members will need to be present if collecting your Passes at the London Eye as they are unable to accept photographs.