Yes, you can use your Merlin Annual Passes on date they expire. For example, if your Merlin Annual Passes show the expiry date of the 10th August, you can use your Merlin Annual Pass on the 10th August.
Articles in this section
- How do I guarantee entry at Madame Tussauds London?
- How can I guarantee entry LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham with my VIP or Premium Merlin Annual Pass?
- How do I guarantee a seat in the Blackpool Tower Circus?
- How can I guarantee entry for the Coca-Cola London Eye?
- Can I use my Merlin Annual Pass on the date it expires?
- How much have I saved by buying a Merlin Annual Pass?
- How can I find out what my home attraction is?
- Can I transfer my Merlin Annual Pass?
- Change of details
- Lost/Forgotten Passes