The photo that you upload will be printed onto your Merlin Annual Pass.
Please ensure that you select a photo that clearly shows your face without glasses or hats and that the background is free from clutter.
Please note, we are unable to rotate photos - please ensure that your photo/s are uploaded the correct way round.
Full requirements are as per the below:
- Be facing forwards and looking straight at the camera
- Have a plain expression and your mouth closed
- Have your eyes open and visible
- Not have hair or objects in front of your eyes
- Contain no other objects, animals or people
- Be taken against a plain light-coloured background
- Be in clear contrast to the background
- Not have ‘red eye’
- Clear and in focus
- In colour
- No filter
Unclear photos may result in a delay processing your pass and may incur and additional admin fee if they need to be retaken when you visit.
Please upload the file in jpeg, jpg or bmp format.