The age of the child at the time of purchase is the one that is recognised. Therefore, if your child is currently 11 and will turn 12 during the lifetime of their Pass, they will be classed as a child until it comes to renew your Passes after the 12 months.
Articles in this section
- What are the photo requirements?
- How do I purchase a Merlin Annual Pass?
- Do you offer Merlin Annual Pass Gift Vouchers?
- How do I redeem my Merlin Annual Pass Gift Voucher?
- Why are you asking for my vehicle registration number when purchasing a Merlin Annual Pass?
- We are a family of 6 or more people, can we still have the Family rate?
- We are all 12+ years, can we still get the Family rate?
- Do you offer a Merlin Annual Pass where you can pay in monthly instalments?
- I haven't received my Pass/es, what do I do?
- When does my Merlin Annual Pass/es start?