There are certain exclusions for the Standard Annual Pass:
- No entrance into Alton Towers Resort, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, LEGOLAND Resort, THORPE PARK Resort and Warwick Castle on any Friday, Saturday or Sunday in August and 1st & 2nd September.
- No entrance into any of Merlin’s Central London attractions during the month of August: The London Dungeon, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, DreamWorks Tours Shrek’s Adventure! London, Madame Tussauds London, and The Coca-Cola London Eye.
- No entry for Standard Merlin Annual Passholders into Madame Tussauds (London), the Coca-Cola London Eye, SEA LIFE London, DreamWorks Tours Shrekʼs Adventure! London and the London Dungeon on bank holidays in England.
- No entry for Standard Merlin Annual Passholders into the Coca-Cola London Eye on 14th February each year.
- No entry for Standard Merlin Annual Passholders into the London Dungeon for up to three days in October of each year which, for 2018, are 26th to 28th October 2018 (inclusive).
- Secondary attractions at Warwick Castle including, but not limited to, the Castle Dungeon will be subject to additional charges. Secondary attractions/events at THORPE PARK Resort Theme Park including, but not limited to, Fright Nights, Summer Nights and Ministry of Sound.
- Parking not included for Standard Passholders at any attraction.