Merlin Entertainments takes the misuse of passes very seriously. Our Terms and Conditions do state that a pass can only be used by the name and pictured individual. These T&C’s are also outlined on the card itself. Therefore we will be unable to re-issue your pass.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to pre-book my entry as a Merlin Annual Pass holder to visit the attractions as they re-open?
- I am shielding and have a Merlin Annual Pass, what can I do?
- Can I use my Merlin Annual Pass on the date it expires?
- How much have I saved by buying a Merlin Pass?
- Can I transfer my Merlin Pass?
- Can I change the details on my Merlin Pass?
- I've Lost/Forgotten my Merlin Annual Pass - What should I do?
- My Merlin Pass has been stolen, what do I do?
- Can I freeze my Merlin Pass?
- Can I get my Pass/es back if they have been confiscated?