Digital photos from the Merlin DigiPass can only be collected by the person who the DigiPass belongs to. Additionally, the person claiming the photo must be in the photo they are collecting.
Articles in this section
- What is a Merlin DigiPass?
- Who now operates your photography?
- Will I be able to use my Merlin DigiPass when I visit the attractions?
- Will my existing Merlin DigiPass be extended due to attraction closures in response to Covid-19?
- How do I purchase a Merlin DigiPass?
- How long is the Merlin DigiPass valid for?
- There is a problem with my Merlin DigiPass, what do I do?
- Can my images be transferred from one Merlin DigiPass to another?
- Are there any restrictions with the Merlin DigiPass?
- Does my child need a Merlin DigiPass?